Arugula tastes divine tossed with dried apricots, pistachios, fresh apple and a crisp champagne vinaigrette!
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 4 cups baby arugula, washed (2 ounces)
- 1/2 medium apple, cored and sliced into thin strips or julienned (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, diced (1 1/2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted, salted pistachios, roughly chopped (1 ounce)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey and vinegar. Pour in the olive oil and whisk until combined. Stir in the dried thyme.
- To a large salad or mixing bowl, add the baby arugula along with the apple, apricots, feta cheese and pistachios. Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Portion onto plates and enjoy!
- Make it meal! Just add sliced chicken or garbanzo beans.
- Recipe makes about 3 tablespoons dressing.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 175
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 171
- Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 9
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 8