Show your favorite people you love them by making them these adorable Chocolate Dipped Brownies!
For the brownies
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
For chocolate dipping
- 4 ounces dark chocolate chips
- sprinkles, as needed
To make the brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 350’F and coat a quarter sheet pan with butter/pan spray or shortening then line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, cocoa powder and salt. Stream in the melted butter and whisk to combine. Stir in the vanilla extract and eggs. Add the flour and stir until just mixed.
- Spread batter into prepared pan (an off-set spatula helps as batter will be thick) and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- Once completely cooled, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours. Remove from the fridge and cut out hearts using a small heart-shaped cookie cutter.
To Dip the Brownies
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at medium heat for 1 minute. Remove and stir. Cook another minute at meadium heat for 1 minute. Stir again. Continue the process, this time in 15 second increments, until chocolate is melted.
- Carefully dip brownies, one at a time, in melted chocolate and place on a wire rack. Dust immediately with sprinkles of your choice. Repeat with remaining brownies.
- Category: Dessert