The ultimate veggie side dish is here! Easy Roasted Root Vegetables are the perfect compliment to almost any winter meal!
- 1 medium sweet potato, cut into large dice
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into large dice
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into large dice
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into large dice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3-4 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 425’F and line a large baking sheet with foil. Coat pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl along with the olive oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat the veggies in oil.
- Spread the vegetables out evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Nestle the sprigs of thyme throughout.
- Roast for 30 minutes, stir once, then cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove thyme branches (the leaves should now be happily living among the veggies) and serve!