A nutritious twist on an old favorite! This kale Caesar is everything you want it to be – delicious, nutritious and loaded with croutons!
- 1 bunch lacinato (dinosaur) kale, washed and trimmed of stems
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 batch Crunchy Herb Croutons
- 1 batch Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Thinly slice the kale and move to a large bowl. Add the cherry tomatoes and Parmesan cheese and toss to combine.
- Just before serving, add the croutons and salad dressing and toss to coat. Portion into bowls or onto plates and garnish with freshly ground black pepper.
- Links to Crunchy Herb Croutons and Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing can be found above recipe card.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 53
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 120
- Fat: 4
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 3
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 4