Every night should be Sriracha Sweet Potato Fries Night! These fries are perfectly sweet and slightly spicy; the perfect side to almost any meal!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Yellowbird Blue Agave Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
Sweet & Savory Ketchup
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- shredded parmesan cheese
- chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425’F and coat a large, rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Cut the potatoes into ¼-inch thick strips, about 2 ½ inches long. Place potatoes in a large mixing bowl and add the remaining oil, along with the salt and Sriracha. Toss to combine. Add the cornstarch and toss until well-coated. Spread potatoes out evenly onto prepared pan.
- Roast 30 minutes, stir once, then cook an additional 10 minutes, or until crispy and browned.
- While fries are baking, make the Sweet & Savory Ketchup- Combine the ketchup, soy sauce and apricot preserves in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese and cilantro and serve with ketchup.