Why not jazz up your popcorn with a little color and flavor? And why not do it the natural way? Try this simple recipe for 2 Ingredient Strawberry Popcorn!
- 1/4 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 3 cups air popped popcorn
- Place the freeze dried strawberries in a re-sealable plastic bag. Seal the bag, removing as much air as you can. Use a rolling pin to crush the strawberries into powder.
- Add the popcorn to the bag and shake to combine.
- Done! 🙂 Or add some other goodies to make a trail mix!
- Substitute blueberries, mango, raspberries or other fruit for the strawberries.
- You can buy popcorn, just make sure you choose one with an ingredient list that includes just popcorn kernels and oil (and maybe a little salt). 🙂
- Turn it into a trail mix by adding your favorite nuts, seeds, coconut or mini chocolate chips.
- Category: Snacks