The perfect fall flavors (think cinnamon and apples) come together in this lightly sweetened, perfectly crunchy Apple Crumble Granola.
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tabespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons canola or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried or dehydrated apples, diced
- Preheat the oven to 325’F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir the oats, pecans, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt together in a large mixing bowl. Combine the honey, butter, oil and vanilla extract in a measuring cup. Microwave for 20 seconds at high heat. Stir and pour over oat mixture. Toss to coat (take a few seconds to make sure everything is well coated) then spread mixture evenly out onto a prepared baking sheet. Bake until golden and toasted, about 25-30 minutes, rotating the pan once halfway through cooking time (but NOT stirring).
- Move pan to a wire rack. Let cool completely then store in an air-tight container.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: breakfast