A flavor combo that works! Creamy avocado pairs perfectly with crispy cucumbers and sweet mango. And a delicious sesame dressing for the win!
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- ½ teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced thin
- 1 ripe champagne mango, thinly sliced
- 2 Persian cucumbers, cut lengthwise with a vegetable peeler
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon toasted white sesame seeds
- crushed red pepper, to taste
- Whisk tahini, lime zest, lime juice, ginger, soy sauce, honey and seasame oil in a small bowl. Add up 1-2 teaspoons water to thin to desired consistency.
- Arrange avocado, mango and cucumbers on a serving plate. Scatter cilantro over the top and drizzle with dressing. Garnish with sesame seeds and crushed red pepper.
- Dressing can be made up to 2 days in advance. Refrigerate until ready to enjoy. Makes about 1/4 cup dressing.
- Mango, cucumbers and avocado can also be diced if you don’t feel like slicing!
- Category: salad