Did you buy a bunch of fresh fruit at the Farmer’s Market and now you’re wondering what to do with it? I’ve got an idea! Make this Cantaloupe Berry Salad with Mint and Lime!
- ½ medium cantaloupe, peeled, seeded & thinly sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh mint, torn
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- honey, for drizzling
- Place all of the fruit in a large bowl. Add the mint, lime zest, lime juice and salt and toss to combine.
- Portion onto plates and drizzle with honey as desired.
- Category: salad