Time is of the essence! But don’t forget about good nutrition either! These simple chickpea hummus wraps make lunch easy, delicious and nutritious!
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- pinch teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- pinch teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 (8-inch) whole wheat tortilla or wrap
- 2 tablespoons plain hummus
- 1/3 cup chickpeas
- 1 teaspoon toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- Toss the arugula with the lemon juice, black pepper and salt.
- Lay tortilla on a clean work surface. Spread the hummus down the middle of the tortilla and top with the chickpeas. Sprinkle on the pumpkin seeds and feta cheese, then the arugula mixture.
- Roll up and enjoy.
- Want more? Just multiply ingredients by desired serving size and divide everything evenly among tortillas.