Looking for a recipe for the perfect copycat version of Cranberry Bliss Bars? This is it! And it’s a lot easier to make than you think!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 ½ sticks (12 Tbsps.) butter, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 orange, zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- (sugared orange peel)
For the topping:
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped dried cranberries
- ¼ cup melted white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350’F.
- Butter a 13×9 inch pan and line with parchment, leaving an overhang, then butter the parchment.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and ginger together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the butter and cream cheese together in a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Scrape down the sides and add the brown sugar. Beat until fluffy, about 1 minute. Add the zest and vanilla. Scrape down sides again and add eggs, one at a time and beat until smooth. Mix in the flour mixture then add the cranberries and white chocolate chips.
Transfer to a prepared pan and bake until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 25-30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
To make the topping:
Beat the butter and cream cheese together until smooth and creamy. Add the powdered sugar, salt and vanilla extract and blend on low until combined. Increase speed and beat until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Spread over the top of the bars then top with chopped cranberries. Garnish with a drizzle of white chocolate, if desired. Slice into bars.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: dessert