Buy your salad dressing sometimes, but make your salad dressing sometimes too! And when you do, make this super tasty Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing!
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil mayo
- 1/2 cup cilantro, leaves and stems
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or small food processor and blend until smooth.
- Alternatively, place all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl (be sure to finely chop the cilantro first) and whisk together.
Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
- Category: Salad Dressing