Looking for an easy, creamy chicken salad? How about one with a Greek twist? This Creamy Greek Chicken Salad is for YOU!
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup (about 14) kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- To serve: whole grain toast, romaine lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes
- To the bottom of a large bowl, add the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, black pepper, garlic and oregano. Whisk to combine then add the onion, olives, feta cheese and chicken. Toss to combine.
- Serve on slices of whole grain toast or inside whole grain wraps with shredded lettuce, thinly sliced cucumber, and sliced tomatoes. Or serve on top of a big green salad or a bed of whole grains.
Make up to 1 day in advance.