A crunchy salad with a touch of sweetness, this Crunchy Brussels Sprouts Salad is perfect for fall or winter, or really, any time!
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 12 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and shredded or thinly sliced
- 5 medium celery stalks, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1 pink lady apple, sliced into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup freshly shaved or grated Parmesan cheese
- Whisk the Dijon, honey and vinegar together in the bottom of a large mixing bowl. Stream in the oil while whisking and blend until combined. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, celery, apple, cranberries and almonds to the bowl. Toss in the dressing until everything is well-coated. Garnish with Parm and serve.
- I like to toast the almonds in a little bit of butter! Melt 2 teaspoons butter in a small skillet over medium heat, add almonds and cook until fragrant and golden, about 3-4 minutes.
- If you don’t have a food processor to shred the Brussels sprouts, buy them pre-shredded. Many grocery stores carry them this way now.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Salad
Keywords: salad, Brussels sprouts