Give me a yummy salad full of crunchy elements that satisfy! You can find it all in this Crunchy Kale Salad!
- 1 bunch dinosaur kale, stemmed and chopped
- 2 cups shredded carrot
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup toasted unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- Place the kale, carrots and cabbage in a large bowl.
- Whisk the tahini, coconut milk, soy sauce, lime zest and lime juice together in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour half of the dressing over the kale mixture and toss to coat. Portion among bowls and top with coconut, almonds and avocado. Drizzle with extra dressing. Serve immediately.