Need a refreshing side for all of your summer dishes? Or a topping for that grilled fish? Try this delicious Cucumber Peach Salsa!
- 1 ripe peach, pitted & diced
- 1 large cucumber, seeded & diced
- 1/2 jalapeño, diced small
- 1 sweet bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup mint/cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon grated, fresh ginger
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- salt, to taste
Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl. Season with salt to taste.
I love a blend of cilantro and mint with this salsa, but it’s totally up to you to play with the amounts. Not a fan of cilantro? Skip it and add more mint! This would also be tasty with fresh basil. Have fun!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Condiment
Keywords: salsa, fruit salsa, condiment, quick, fresh