The perfect topping for your favorite fish recipes!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3–4 hamburger dill chips, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard seed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion granules
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- pinch of sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to enjoy.
- Makes 1/4 cup total with 1 tablespoon as a serving.
- This sauce tastes even better when made ahead of time. Make it in the morning before work so that you can have it on your blackened tilapia at dinner!
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 241
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 64
- Fat: 17
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Unsaturated Fat: 9
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Protein: 20
- Cholesterol: 68