Need a quick meal that satisfies? Look no further than this Buddha bowl loaded with powerful plant nutrition!
- 2 cups baby kale
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup thawed, frozen corn
- 1/2 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons tomatillo salsa
- 1 tablespoon whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- 4–5 crushed corn tortilla chips
- Place the kale in a bowl and top with the beans, corn, bell pepper, and pumpkin seeds.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl, stir together the salsa and yogurt.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and garnish with crushed tortilla chips.
- Variation: Add crumbled feta cheese or shredded sharp cheddar cheese. Or add sliced avocado and cooked whole grains such as quinoa, bulgur or wild rice.
- Category: Lunch