The flavors of the classic everything bagel with lox, but on toast. Yep! You’ll fall in love with these Everything Bagel Smoked Salmon Toasts for sure!
- 8 slices (3/4-inch thick) whole wheat baguette
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- Preheat the oven to broil. Brush both sides of bread slices with olive oil. Broil 2 minutes on each side. Keep a watchful eye so that they don’t burn.
- Whip the cream cheese with the milk in a large bowl with a hand mixer until light and airy.
- Spread whipped cream cheese onto cooled toasts and top with red onion, cucumber, smoked salmon, everything bagel seasoning and capers.