Homemade is so much better! Especially when it comes to this delicious, fresh Mexican salsa! Three cheers for Homemade Pico de Gallo!
- 4 large Roma tomatoes, cored and seeded*
- 2 tablespoons finely diced white or yellow onion
- ½ jalapeño, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, leaves and stems, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You con’t have to see the tomatoes, but I always like to for pico. Watch my IG TV or YouTube video for this recipe to learn how I do it!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: condiment
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: salsa, pico de gallo