Salsas are a fun way to jazz up any meal. I love the freshness of melon & this Jalapeño Honeydew Salsa adds bright flavor to fish tacos or grilled chicken!
- 1 1/2 cups diced honeydew melon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeño (for spicier version, keep membranes and seeds)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Add additional lime juice or zest based on taste. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Serve with tortilla chips or use as a topper for fish tacos. This salsa also tastes great on ice cream or plain Greek yogurt!
- Category: Salsa