Life is better and more delicious with these Mini DIY Frittatas.
- 12 large eggs
- ¼ cup cream (or milk)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- bacon, bell peppers & cheddar cheese
- spinach, roasted red peppers & feta cheese
- red onion, sweet potatoes & ham
- rosemary, vidalia onion & red potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350’F. Spray muffin tin cups with a generous coating of non-stick cooking spray or use a silicone muffin tin.
- Whisk eggs together with cream, salt and pepper.
- Fill prepared cups with about 1-2 Tbs filling of your choice. Pour egg mixture evenly over the tops, about 3/4 full. Bake until eggs are set, about 20-24 minutes.
- Let cool slightly then remove from pan and enjoy!