DYK that it’s super easy to make a flavorful tea right at home? And you can sip it all week long! Cheers to this Passionfruit Tea Lemonade.
For the tea concentrate
- 6 passionfruit tea bags
- 4 cups boiling water
For the simple syrup
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
For the lemonade
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- lemons, sliced
- Add tea bags to boiling water and let steep for 8 minutes.
- Combine the sugar and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan and set over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add the simple syrup. Stir to combine. Let cool to room temperature.
- Once cool, stir in lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate until ready to enjoy.
- Pour and equal amount of concentrate and water into glass with ice and stir to combine. Garnish with lemon slices.