Your kid-favorite flavors served up in a fancy, grown-up way.
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (I used 1 cup old-fashioned and 1/2 cup quick)
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons jelly (I like raspberry or strawberry)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons real peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/4 cup fresh or frozen berries
- Preheat the oven to 325’F and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the oats, pecans, peanuts and salt.
- Place the jelly, honey and peanut butter into a 1-cup glass measuring cup or bowl. Cover and microwave mixture using medium heat for 1 minute. Stir jelly mixture and then pour over the oats and nuts. Stir until the jelly mixture has evenly coat the oats and nuts. Spread granola out in an even layer onto the prepared sheet pan and bake about 18 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to prevent over-browning. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Distribute half of the Greek yogurt between serving cups and bowls, then layer with half of the granola and half of the berries. Repeat the layers and serve.
- Substitute gluten-free oats for regular oats to make this gluten-free!
- Serving Size: 5
- Calories: 284
- Sugar: 12
- Sodium: 255
- Fat: 14
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 11
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 32
- Protein: 11
- Cholesterol: 4