Feel a snack attack coming on? This snack mix is full of satisfying flavor and crunch.
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 rounded tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 2 cups wheat square cereal
- 4 cups air-popped popcorn
- Preheat the oven to 275’F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup, melt the butter. Stir in the salt, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Place the pepitas and cereal in a mixing bowl and toss with about 3/4 of the melted butter mixture. Spread evenly out onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, stirring once, halfway through cooking time.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the pan on a wire rack.
- Before serving, toss the popcorn with the remaining butter mixture, then add the cereal and pepitas and toss to combine.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 117
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 53
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 16
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 12