Looking for some yummy, tangy pickles to put on sandwiches or enjoy as a snack? These Quick Refrigerator Pickles are IT!
- 3 (2 ounces each) small cucumbers
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup distilled vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon dried minced onion
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- Thinly slice the cucumbers.
- Place the water, vinegar, salt and sugar into a pint canning jar and stir until sugar and salt are dissolved. Stir in the onion and dill then add the sliced cucumbers. Push cucumbers down into liquid.
- Cover with a lid and refrigerate until ready to eat. Use within 1 week.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Condiment