A Patriotic treat that you can enjoy anytime of the year!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried strawberries, crushed
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried blueberries
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 tablespoon mini white chocolate chips
- Coat a 9×9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a pot set over medium-low heat. Once butter has melted, add crushed strawberries and mix until combined. Stir in the marshmallows and mix until melted. Add the rice cereal and mix until rice is coated with marshmallow mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and pat down firmly. Spread strawberries, blueberries and white chocolate chips evenly over the top and press down.
- Allow to cool, then cut into 16 squares.
- You can substitute any freeze-dried fruits for the strawberries and blueberries.
- Freeze-dried fruits and chocolate can also be left-out if you prefer a plain crispy rice treat.
- Serving Size: 16
- Calories: 59
- Sugar: 7
- Sodium: 8
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 12
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 2