The perfect side dish to any holiday meal! These Roasted Brussels Sprouts are festively topped with dried cherries, toasted pumpkin seeds and balsamic reduction!
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 bunch Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1/2 small red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400’F and coat a large baking sheet with oil or foil coated with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Place the balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for 10 minutes or until reduced by half. Vinegar is done when it’s thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Set aside to cool.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts and onion with the olive oil, salt and pepper in a large mixing. Spread out in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for 20-25 minutes, until browned, stirring once halfway through cooking time.
- Remove from the oven. Pour into a serving dish and garnish with pumpkin seeds, cherries and feta cheese. Drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve.