Make a compound butter and smear it all over your corn before roasting it. It’s a delicious way to enjoy corn on the cob!
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 ears fresh corn, husk and silks removed
- Preheat the oven to 425’F.
- Combine the butter, chives, garlic powder, salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Spread butter over each cob then wrap in foil. Place wrapped corn on a baking sheet or in an oven-safe roasting pan and cook, flipping halfway through cooking, until tender, about 35-40 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Sides