Life just got a lot easier and more delcious with this super easy Sheet Pan Chicken Tacos recipe!
- 2 Tbsps + 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 1/4 lbs chicken breast, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1–2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 8 corn or whole grain tortillas, warmed
- plain Greek yogurt
- sliced avocado
- Preheat the oven to 425’F. Place a large, rimmed baking sheet in the oven while it preheats.
- Whisk 2 Tbsps olive oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and salt together in the bottom of a mixing bowl. Add the bell pepper, red onion and chicken. Toss to combine.
- Pull pan from the oven and carefully spread the chicken mixture out onto the pan. Bake 15 minutes. Toss black beans & zucchini with remaining oil and salt. Remove pan from the oven, add the zucchini and black beans and stir. Cook until zucchini crisp-tender and beans are warmed, about 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from oven and toss with lime zest and lime juice.
- Serve chicken and veggies in warmed tortillas and top with yogurt, avocado and salsa.
Use any vegetables here! You can substitute a blend of bell peppers or add in some poblanos. You can even use broccoli or cauliflower. Just keep cuts all about the same size so that they cook evenly. For less hearty vegetables, such as summer squash, cook at the end with the beans.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Mexican