Need a quick and easy (and dare I say, elegant) lunch that can be prepped the night before? This Bistro Tuna Salad is for you!
- 2 teaspoons stone ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 3 small (or 1 large) cornichons, chopped
- 5 ounces canned chunk light tuna, packed in water, drained
- optional – greens such as baby spinach, baby arugula or baby kale
- In the bottom of a bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar and olive oil. Add the onion and cornichons and stir to combine. Flake the tuna into the bowl and mix gently until well-coated in dressing.
- Serve on whole grain bread or crackers along with baby greens.
You can make this 1 day ahead of time – make as instructed above, cover and refrigerate until ready to enjoy!
- Category: Lunch