Add a little sweetness to your salad with fresh, summer fruit! There’s so much to love about this Strawberry Peach Spinach Salad!
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ small shallot, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 1 large peach, sliced thin
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans
- ½ avocado, diced
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, maple syrup and vinegar. Whisk in the oil then add the shallot and basil. Season with black pepper and salt to taste. Alternatively, dressing can be made in a small food processor. Place all ingredients in the processor and pulse until combined.
- Place the spinach on the bottom of a large serving bowl or plate. Top with strawberries, peach slices, goat cheese, pecans and avocado. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine.