You’ve made overnight oats, but what about overnight bulgur? You’ll love this fun twist and all of the customizable, yummy, nourishing options for flavor!
For the bulgur:
- 1/4 cup bulgur
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup plain almond milk (or other milk of your choice)
- fruit – berries, bananas, cherries, melon, mango, peaches, pineapple, etc
- nuts – walnuts, almonds, pistachios, cashews
- seeds – pumpkin seeds, poppy seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, etc
- spices + flavorings – cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, vanilla extract, almond extract, etc
- Place the bulgur, salt, chia seeds and milk in a pint jar or other small container that has a lid. Stir together. Cover with the lid and refrigerate.
- The next day, uncover, stir and add your favorite toppings.
- Category: breakfast