These shrimp tacos make the perfect weeknight meal!
- 1/4 cup orange or grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1–2 teaspoons fresh lime zest
- 1 orange or grapefruit, zested, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 pound raw, peeled, deveined shrimp
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 corn tortillas
- Place the orange juice, tequila and honey in a small sauce pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook until thickened, about 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, hot sauce, lime juice, lime zest and orange or grapefruit zest. Season to taste with salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Add chopped orange or grapefruit and cabbage and toss to combine.
- Heat the oven to broil. Line shrimp on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Broil shrimp for 2 minutes, flip and brush with tequila glaze. Cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Place shrimp on tortillas and top with cabbage slaw.
- Category: Tacos