When your bread tastes like how fall feels, then you know it’s a winner! And that it has to be THIS Best Homemade Pumpkin Bread!
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 6 tablespoons canola or avocado oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 ¼ cup all-purpose or whole wheat flour (or equal combination of both)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 350’F and coat just the bottom of an 8 ½” x 4 ½” pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the eggs, oil, sugars and pumpkin together in a large bowl. Whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl. Pour dry ingredients into bowl with wet ingredients and stir to combine. Do not over-mix.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until cooked through and golden, 50-60 minutes. Bread is done when toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Then remove from pan and return to rack to finish cooling.