You’ve had roasted cauliflower, but you haven’t had THIS roasted cauliflower! Yummy, caramelized cauliflower is topped with a lemon-tahini drizzle. ‘Nuf said.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped, if desired
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts, if desired
- Preheat the oven to 425’F and line a large baking sheet with foil. Place the baking sheet in the oven while the oven preheats.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven. Spread the cauliflower out evenly onto the baking sheet and roast for 30-35 minutes in the oven, stirring once halfway through cooking time.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, make the tahini drizzle. To a small bowl, add the tahini, soy sauce, lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, water and garlic. Whisk to combine.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven, drizzle with tahini and garnish with parsley and pine nuts.