It’s the summer of agua fresca! I’m predicting it now that all you’ll want to drink this summer is THIS refreshing beverage!
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 lime, sliced
- lots of ice
- Place the watermelon in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Set a fine-mesh strainer over a jar or small pitcher and pour pureed mixture through. Discard solids.
- Add 2 cups water and the sliced lime to the jar or pitcher and stir to combine. If desired, add a little bit of honey or agave nectar to sweeten.
- Fill 4 pint glasses with ice. Pour agua fresca evenly between glasses. Garnish with lime slices, if desired.