Just the right bite! Enjoy these festive White Chocolate Chip Blondie Sandwich Bites as a fun-sized treat.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup white, whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (mini size preferred)
- Buttercream frosting
- 2–3 tablespoons sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350’F. Line a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jelly roll pan with foil. Cut the foil large enough so that it hangs over the edges. Coat foil with non-stick spray, oil or melted butter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder and salt. In a seperate medium bowl, whisk together the butter and brown sugar until well combined. Mix in the eggs and the vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture. Then mix in the chocolate chips. Note batter will be very stiff.
- Transfer batter to the prepared pan and using oiled fingers, spread out to fill the pan. (It will seem like you don’t have enough, but you do, I promise!)
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden, then cool in the pan on a wire rack.
- Make the buttercream frosting.
- Once blondies are cool, remove from the pan and place on a cutting board. Slice in half vertically. Spread icing over one half, then top with the other half. Cut into bite-sized squares and roll in sprinkles.