A simple snack made with whole grain pretzels, Greek yogurt and cacao nibs.
- 1 teaspoon Turbinado sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs
- 20 whole grain pretzels twists
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Place the yogurt and cacao nibs in separate small bowls.
- Dip half of each pretzel in the yogurt, then the cinnamon sugar mixture and finally in the cacao nibs. Place coated pretzels on a clean sheet pan and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy.
- Mix it up! Add a dash of cayenne pepper to the sugar mixture or add crushed nuts to the cacao nibs. Have fun by coming up with your own, unique flavors!
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 124
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 520
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 25
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 0