A sweet, spreadable way to enjoy garlic.
- 1 head of garlic, loose papery layers removed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425’F.
- Slice off the top of the head of garlic to expose the cloves.
- Place the garlic with the cut end up on a piece of foil then drizzle with oil. Fold up the sides of the foil and loosely close at the top. Place on a sheet pan or directly on the rack in the oven.
- Roast until tender, about 25-30 minutes.
- Yields about 8-10 roasted cloves
- Calories: 44
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 1
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0