Cooking salmon can be intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be! Especially if you use my recipe for No-Fail Broiled Salmon!
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless salmon fillets*, skin-on (I prefer wild, Alaskan salmon)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Position the oven rack 6 inches from the broiler. Preheat the broiler to high.
- Line a broiler pan with foil. Pat salmon dry with clean paper towels and place on prepared pan. Drizzle with oil then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil until fish flakes easily with a fork and has reached desired doneness, about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sauce or toss on top of a salad or enjoy in a tortilla with your favorite toppings!