A festive drink perfect for the holidays!
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup cherry juice
- 1 cup frozen, unsweetened, sweet cherries
- ½ orange, sliced
- 1 small knob of ginger, quartered and halved
- 2 cups club soda
- pomegranate arils, for serving, if desired
- To the bottom of a pitcher, add the pomegranate juice, cherry juice, cherries, orange slices and ginger. Stir to combine, pressing and muddling the fruit and ginger. Let sit for 10 minutes or refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- To enjoy: Portion pomegranate mix in the bottom of 8 glasses. Add a few pomegranate arils and frozen cherries and then top with club soda.