Looking for the perfect beverage to go with that taco? I’ve got it! This Sparkling Pomegranate Margarita is delightful with or without the alcohol!
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 cups lime-flavored sparkling water + extra for finishing
- Cut off one end of the lime and use it to run along the rim of glasses. Dip the rims in the salt and set aside. Slice the remaining part of the lime into thin rounds and reserve for garnish.
- To a measuring cup or pitcher, add the lime juice, pomegranate juice and water. Stir to combine.
- Fill glasses with ice then top with margarita. Garnish with slices of lime and finish with a splash of sparkling water.
For an adult twist, omit sparkling water and replace with 1 cup champagne or sparkling wine and add 1/4 cup tequila.