6 Ingredient Meals Recipe Roundup
Making dinner is hard. But making it when it’s less than 6 ingredients changes the GAME! With a little bit of prep, you’ve got a nourishing meal on the table. Pretty awesome, right? Grab the recipes below!
Happy New Year!
Yes! It’s 2019! The year you start making dinner. I know, it’s a lot to ask of you…or is it? Nope, it’s not. With just a wee bit of planning and some desire, YOU can make a delicious, nourishing meal EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK! Yep, I said it…and I believe you can. And you know who else does? My fellow RD friends. So much so that they’ve created recipes that don’t require a lot of ingredients or a lot of time. See, awesome!!!?
The Awesome 6-Ingredient or Less Meal Recipe Round-up
These recipes will 100% inspire you to get cooking! And there’s everything from chicken to fish in here! So have fun and get in the kitchen!
- Salsa Chicken by Dixya @Food, Pleasure, and Health
- 4 Ingredient Crunchy Fish by Jenna Braddock, MSH, RD, CSSD
- 5 Ingredient Curried Maple-Mustard Salmon by Jamie Vespa
- Egg, Cheese and Buckwheat Crepes with Spinach by Judith Scharman
- Sausage, Potato and Kale Soup by Lindsay O’Reilly
- Hummus Vegetable Wrap by Tracee Brenner or TriadtoWellness
- BBQ Salmon & Kale Tacos by Marisa Moore
- 6 Ingredient Honey Soy Slow Cooker Chicken by Jennifer Hunt of Healthy Inspiration
- Genius Butternut Squash Soup from Katie Morford of Mom’s Kitchen Handbook
- 20 Minute Turkey Sausage and Gnocci by Sara Pflugradt, MS, RD, author of You Get One Body
- Easy Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken by Lauren Sharifi
- Loaded Southwest Sweet Potatoes by Karman Meyer
- Italian Lupini Bean Salad with Crushed Pistachios by Amy Gorin
- Crispy Garlic Sage Roast Chicken by Stephanie Wagner
- Mustard Salmon with Broccoli by Elizabeth Davenport
- Miso-Garlic Pork Chops by Toby Amidor from The Easy 5-Ingredient Healthy